Junior Category Manager
The role reports to the Commercial manager and includes the below responsibilities:
- Ensuring company product categories along with displays are optimized for sales and marketing.
- Researching and analyzing trends in sales and consumer behavior.
- Drafting reports for the organization to enhance sales.
- Producing, adapting, and advising on display and current marketing materials as needed.
- Planning and implementing planograms for shelf displays.
- Communicating with suppliers and retailers about products.
- Optimizing in-store displays with prompted signage, category markers, and category usage tips.
- Adjusting strategies and materials to improve sales with new target markets.
- Coordinating and briefing market research initiatives.
- Checking and managing inventory for various product categories.
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or supply chain management.
- At least one year of experience in category management/purchasing or similar roles
- Proficient in ERP and ERP reporting
- An excellent grasp of retail, marketing and promotional planning.
- Ability to write well and generate reports on market activity.
- Possess great negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical, creative, and goal-driven thinking